Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Type Time

I have received two amazing gifts in the last couple of months. The first is a chest of old newspaper type, the second, a typewriter!
Eric's aunt Julie loaded up this huge file cabinet of type and hauled it all the way from ND to CO and then Eric's parents drove it from Co to Billings. Thank you to all who lifted, pushed, shoved, and carried this thing to our home. It's pretty stinking awesome.
Box 1 of letters
Box 2
 and #3, my favorites!
The typewriter was given to me by my friend, Hanna. I've always wanted one and I'm so excited to use it! Even Eric has enjoyed clacking away - he's started using it to write our checks. The only one in our household who doesn't love the typewriter is the cat. It's too loud for his sensitive ears. Big baby.
B is for Brindle! and Brianna!

No comments:

Post a Comment